Welcome to IEEE ITSC 2021
1) All of you are invited to attend the in-person conference program that includes plenary and technical breakout sessions, opening ceremony, banquet and awards presentation, and closing ceremony. The in-person technical breakout sessions consists of paper presentations given by authors attending the in-person conference at the hotel. The detailed in-person conference program information and schedule are given at:
You may need to copy and paste this link on a browser to open it. Please enter your registration confirmation number such as ITSC20211234, as username and password to access all files corresponding to only the in-person program.
2) All virtual attendees are invited to attend in-person plenary and technical sessions and other events via Zoom webinar links provided below:
- Grand 3: https://iu.zoom.us/j/82600185214, and
- Grand 5: https://iu.zoom.us/j/84203222108.
Please check the program schedule including date/time and room for all these sessions and events at the PaperCept website:
3) In addition to the in-person conference program, we have developed a virtual conference program which is delivered by a unique on-demand Virtual Conference Platform (VCP) in the PaperCept environment. VCP consists of all accepted papers, pre-recorded video presentations, and presentation slides, and will be open for a 30-day period starting Sept 19.
To access the full virtual conference program, please follow these steps:
(1) Go to: https://events.paperhost.net/conferences/conferences/ITSC21/proceedings/vc
(2) Enter your PaperCept PIN (5-digit number) and pwd, if the person is registered, s/he will be able to access the proceedings including all PDF files, videos, slide decks etc.
Please note: when you view video presentations, you can leave comments and questions for authors to respond. No synchronous presentations with Q&A will be given in the on-demand virtual program.