Become a sponsor for IEEE ITSC 2021!
IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC) is a flagship conference sponsored by the IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society. ITSC 2021 will be held in Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.A. September 19-22. The conference will be conducted in a hybrid in-person and virtual format. It is the premier conference in the field of ITS, where researchers, engineers and practitioners come from all over the world to see and to be seen by a large number of experts in the fields of connected and autonomous vehicles and transportation systems, advanced driver assistance systems, automated driving, new traffic management systems, human factors, and sensors and perception. As a conference sponsor, you can promote your company and organization in a unique environment where researchers and leading experts meet to share ideas and expertise in improving safety, mobility, and reducing environmental impacts of transportation.
The ITSC 2021 Organizing Committee invite you to become a sponsor in one of five sponsorship categories with corresponding benefits:
- Diamond sponsor, $30,000 level, five free registrations, title sponsor for the conference gala dinner
- Platinum sponsor, $20,000 level, four free registrations, title sponsor for the conference welcome reception
- Gold sponsor, $10,000 level, three free registrations, title sponsor for the conference opening ceremony
- Silver sponsor, $5,000 level, two free registrations
- Bronze sponsor, $2,000 level, one free registration
- General sponsor, $1,000 level, one free registration (no table/booth space)
Make your booking as soon as possible to guarantee your preferred choice of sponsorship! Please contact the general chair: Yaobin Chen (email@example.com).